jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

My first activities

Hello everyone!!! How are you? I'm very find here in Cape town. I'm writing this blog to tell you about my first activities here in this amazing country. I recommend you to wait until the end of my story...

First I wanna tell you about my day in Kruger National Park. It was the perfect day, the sun was shinnig, it was warm and there wasn't wind. I took the bus in front of my house and went to Kruger National Park, and I don't regret it. It was magic!! I met the Big Five of rhino, leopard, buffalo, elephant and lion and I loved it! Each animal is special in its own way.  The safari is perfectly planned, animals are in a vast territory, they feel free and the distance between you and them is perfect to be safe and watching at the same time. I loved it so much that I asked if I could work there. But they said to me that there were no vacancies.

Five days later I went diving with white sharks on the coast of hermanus. It was frightening and the most exciting I've done in all my life at the same time!!!!!!! I was in a cage, the water was warm, very warm and I waited underwater five minutes until a white shark appeared. It was the longest five minutes of my live. I was terrified. Over time I felt confortable and I spend a great time. Suddenly 2 sharks appeared, there were 3 white sharks in front of my eyes!! I couldn't belive it!!


And finally, I had a date!! Yes, with my neighbor!! Her is Sara and she is very nice, I'll tell you about her in my next blog.


Good bye!


Lucas










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario