jueves, 26 de abril de 2012

1st impression

Hello everyone!!!!! Welcome to my new blog!! haha I'm very excited, it's my first expirence using blogger.com.
I created this blog to tell you about my gap year in South Africa. I chose my destination on the web and I'm very glad of it.
 I arrived 3 days ago and I'm very happy. The people I met were very nice to me, the beaches are awesome, the waves amazing but I'm afraid of white sharks. South Africa it's cheaper than Uruguay, sadly it's raining but I think it's gonna improve, I rented a small flat in a nice neighberhood. Also there is a lots of activities, go dive with white shark( OF COURSE I'M GONNA BE ON A CAGE!), go visit the Kruger National Park, to see "the magical Big Five" and many more activites!!!

Wish me luck
I will keep you informed
GOOG BYE!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario